Monday, August 29, 2011

John's Attempt To Get Less Fat, update 8

Ok, sorry for the brevity lately of these but there just isn't much news.

Weighed in Saturday morning at 320, which is exactly where we were two weeks ago. I think I gained five pounds and then lost it with the shake diet so we stand pat.

I am serious about getting back to the gym but it just hasn't happened yet. Not going today but weather permitting I might go for a walk in the park.

Did hit the gym Saturday. Did a weight lifting session to see how far my muscles regressed being ignored while I did cardio. Not too bad.

So today's workout: Walk maybe, who knows.
Current weight: Remains at 320.

Also, I'm setting a couple of goals.

First goal, weigh in at 299.
It will be a nice moment to step on a scale at less than 300 pounds.

Second goal, weigh in at 275.
It will also be nice to weigh in under the heaviest weight class for high school wrestling (at least what it was back when I did it.)

Realistic final goal, weigh in and stay at 250.
While 250 is a good chunk about a healthy weight for someone my height, I don't know how realistic it is to shoot for what I really want. Nonetheless...

Unrealistic final goal, weight in at 199 or below and stay there.
Hey, a man can dream can't he? A man can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment