Thursday, March 3, 2011

I have nothing to say

Ok so in the interest of keeping the daily blog daily I'll just mention the funniest name of the day that we just came across here at work.

Phil Moenkedick.

Phil Moenkedick is a national champion wrestler from Concordia College...the Cobbers.

I'm sure the name isn't pronounced the way it looks, but I just thought it was fun.
-------

Funniest statement on facebook today came from friend and former classmate of mine John Burns who wrote:
"Until Glenn Beck is executed for treason on air by Eric Holder don't try to tell me that we're under the oppressive rule of a tyrannical dictator. Saying crap like that is just as bad as comparing anyone to Hitler. I get it, you didn't vote for the guy but believe it or not there are other people in America than the few you know and see on television."

-------

And one more time for the road just know there is a Cobber out there somewhere named Phil Moenkedick.

3 comments:

  1. This blog just reached an all time low.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "That's what I was tellin you befo!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a goal of writing a blog every day. I want to do it for a few months. You try coming up with gold every day.

    Especially when you consider I have the internet only while and work and I have 1 hour to blog. If I go out for lunch, I have 20 minutes.

    It ain't easy being cheesy.

    ReplyDelete