Friday, March 25, 2011

Hey.....

Another Friday is here and I've nothing to say.

Here are some things I've been thinking about lately but haven't had the energy/interest/heart to blog about.

1. New Evangelization
The Pope created a whole new office for this purpose. Still it's not active and no one seems to really know the goal except to focus on revitalizing faith. Just cause we're the oldest (and original) Christian faith doesn't mean we should drag our feet to this extent.

2. Japan
How bout that? Boat in whirlpool, dolphin in rice paddy, nuke plant doing poorly. God help them and thank God I don't live there.

3. Libya
Are the journalists covering this shit awesome or retarded? Some dude pretty much got shot at while reporting for the Today show the other day. They're everywhere on the rebel front line, they're getting beaten by Ghaddfi's folks and still going back. I am impressed.

4. Matt's blog
I really want to write something about this, but I'm a little BLAH lately.

5. Dungy's blog
Just want to say I really liked the recent entry.

6. Work

7. It's too freakin hard to find a cheap car.

8. How I'm the only person at work not watching the NCAA tournament, which really is pathetic of me.

9. Red's opening day
It's coming.

10. YMCA
I joined one. Work pays for it. Worked out. Might blog progress, probably not.

---


Maybe next Friday will be better. Thanks for stopping in.

4 comments:

  1. Why not try writing at home? If you don't have an internet connection, you can put the file on a flash card and take it with you to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could go to a wifi hotspot. Go to starbucks or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No.

    I have the time to blog during lunch sometimes, I lack the needed give a damn.

    ReplyDelete