Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Weight loss battle is on, post weights

So the game is afoot...

I was supposed to post this yesterday but I was a little busy.

My official weigh in yesterday was 296...one pound up from where I was when we started courtesy of Matt and Lyndsey's glorious wedding rehearsal, wedding, and brunch. Great times, high calories.

But yesterday I did really well, and today's a brand new day.

Anyways, so Evan Musin has expressed interest in joining the competition. I put it to a vote whether he should be allowed to join at this stage, given that we won't know what his weight was last week.

I vote yay for his inclusion, but I'm not opposed to imposing some kind of late entry penalty.

Thoughts?

Anyways, remember, post your current weight, and how many pounds you've gained or lost as of yesterday. If you didn't weigh yesterday, do it today.

7 comments:

  1. 251.8 for me. I'll post Lyndsey's weight when I get it.

    I vote yay for Evan's inclusion. I don't think there is a need for a penalty. He probably weighs about the same as Lyndsey, so it's not as if he'll only have to lose a mere ten pounds to win. Furthermore, he suffered through the glorious rehearsal, wedding, and brunch with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 253.

    I abstain from voting on Evan's inclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyndsey's at 206 and she votes in favor of Evan's inclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Point of order then, Evan is now part of the challenge provided he can provide his weight to me ASAP.

    Also folks, it will be helpful in the future if we all post weights like this.

    Current Weight: 296
    Starting Weight: 295
    Total Lost/Gained: +1 pound

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hopping to join in as well, seeing how it has been four years and I still have yet to lose any baby weight. I'd love to be included if that is okay with everyone? My starting weight, as of this morning, is 275.0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm, would love to join but we'll see. I'll just monitor your progress guys, I'm already starting mine so I'll just watch yours.

    hcg drops

    ReplyDelete