Sunday, May 8, 2011

Can't you see the sunshine, can't you just feel the moonshine...

"In my mind I'm goin' to Carolina
Can't you see the sunshine
Can't you just feel the moonshine
Ain't it just like a friend of mine
It hit me from behind
Yes I'm gone to Carolina in my mind"

- James Taylor

And with those fine words dear blog readers I must bid adieu for a week or so. The Company has me going to a week-long training seminar in Winston-Salem, N.C.

I'll be flying from Lexington to Atlanta (which makes little sense to me) and then Atlanta to Greensboro and then someone will pick me up I suppose for the 36 minute drive to the hotel.

I'm not super excited about this but we'll try and turn the negative (leaving Kelli and home for a week) into a positive (maybe we learn something).

Anywho, sorry to bolt mid debate on a couple issues but I'll get to them when I get back.

Until then,

"The young folks roll on the little cabin floor
All merry, all happy and bright;
By 'n' by hard times comes a knocking at the door
Then My Old Kentucky Home, good night!"

No comments:

Post a Comment