Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Explaining my absence of late

I've been sick with something. Doctor said it was low blood pressure and a virus..... I'll say he's probably on the mark, but damn have I felt crappy and useless for almost 3 weeks.

I'm a little better today, but if I don't feel pretty much back to normal in a couple days I'll be going back to see the man for round three. In fact, as weird as this was I might just schedule that anyway to be safe.

On top of that Kelli's mom is doing better despite another hospital trip because of another allergic reaction to a different blood pressure medicine. Spent the weekend with her and her family's delayed Xmas party.

So that's the dealio. I nabbed me a freelance writing assignment (small pay but something) for Friday night covering high school hoops so I better feel better by then.

That's all I got folks. I'll be blogging away again just as soon as I feel like it. Which is hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment